NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marilyn Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:55:30 EDT
Hi,
       I'm new to the list and I'm new to this no-milk diet. My daughter (
9yrs old) was just recently tested and found to be allergic to milk & eggs. She
doesn't have any reactions when she eats milk or eggs but her tests came back
positive. I find this some what strange. Has anyone else come across the same
thing?
       She's being really good about not eating eggs nor drinking milk but I
end up giving it to her anyway unconciously cause milk & eggs are in almost
everything. If anyone has any pointers I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance,
Marilyn in FL