NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Pohle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 12:54:54 -0500
I always carry with me a bunch of individual packets of Nestle Carnation
Coffeemate Non-Dairy Creamer. They are sold in boxes of 50 packets at
supermarkets and pharmacies here in New York City where I live.  Each packet
is equivalent to about a teaspoon.  Please be aware that this contains
casein.  But it is fine as a milk substitute in coffee for people like
myself whose only problem is LI.  Also, some coffee shops in New York City
will provide soy milk or rice milk if you ask for it and they have it
available.

Hope that helps.

Dave