NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Sheeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:12:47 -0700
 We use Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion.  It also lists lactic acid as an ingredient.  But my milk allergic son, who also gets hives upon any skin contact with milk or milk products, has not had any problems with it.  Possibly it is something else in the lotion that your daughter is allergic to.

Sandy

  rene spencer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

the hand lotion had lactic acid and stearic acid in it.  We have also found hair products and shaving cream with dairy ingredients.  Does anyone know of lotions that are dairy free??

Her allergies are severe enough to cause hives from touching any dairy product.