NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:13:24 -0600
Deborah 36

In our family only our daughter, 5, has anaphylactic response to all
milk dairy products.
Although we suspect that my great grandmother was at least LI.  She
lived on a farm but never milked or drank milk.  Very unusual at that
time!  I always hated milk when I was little and rarely drink it as an
adult.  Don't know if I had slight reaction or if this is just
coincidence.

We have battled schools, bus drivers, etc. and would share tips and info
to anyone needing help!

BTW, we'd love to see a midwest branch of Trader Joe's too.  We are in
Missouri and brought home a suitcase full on the plane of goodies from
there when visiting my brother in Pasadena, CA.  He is now required to
send those kitty cookies frequently for my kids.