NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:31:09 -0700
: necessarily). Anyone know of any vegan lists out there? Especially Aussie
: related ones. Any other vegans on this list?
: Thanks, Bronwyn

I've found that a vegan diet has alot of good ideas for my daughter, who is
allergic to dairy and eggs.  She is also mildly allergic to soy, so I limit
her intake of that (none for a couple of years, now once a week or less).
Without soy, I couldn't convince myself she could have a complete toddler-style
diet, so she also eats chicken and fish, but knowing something is vegan is
one step closer to something she can eat!

Both parents are vegetarian, but do consume dairy.  Alot less than before
Alyssa's allergies, but we still eat some.  No eggs, though (her reaction
to egg is much more severe).

I don't know of any vegan lists that are currently active.

Laurie (and Alyssa, 4yo, allergic to dairy, eggs, peanuts and walnuts)