NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:22:59 -0800
I guess my thought is - How would I measure if it helps their anaphylatic
reactions? In my case my boys' reactions have been life  threatening so I
certainly am not going to risk watching my boys almost die again.  Avoidance seems
cheaper and it works!   I would rather stick the money into something fun like
movies or some yummy dairy free foods that they can eat.  Or save for college so
they can earn a good living to pay for the expensive food they eat!

Lynda Mitchell wrote:   Loss of money, perhaps, if the treatment is not
effective.  However, if NAET can even *reduce* the severity of an anaphylactic
child's allergy, then at least for my kid, I think it would be worth the try.
Lynda