NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:49:41 -0800
Yes, my son had a false negative (skin test)  to corn at 10 months.  Then
our allergist did a RAST with a positive outcome at the same appointment.
His skin test at 9 months was positive for corn.   He is still highly
allergic to corn.  If you are going to challenge milk I would insist it be
done at the allergists office.  Paula