C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 11:46:15 -0700
Well, considering WA state has a wait of THREE months for pre-existing
conditions, IF you don't have prior insurance, I am not worried. They can
yell pre-existing all they want, but since I have Medicare, they still have
to pay for everything right away. :)

The one thing about the dosage of the pump is that I'm going to have to
have the doctor play with it, I can tell. Too much, and I can't even
transfer. *laugh*

Dana