BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 23:07:59 -0500
I think I had these, too, but I don't remember the original packaging.
I remember calling them "bricks" and that they were red, but there were
white and clear ones, too.  I liked the little casement windows and
doors that actually opened.  The roofs were tacky green cardboard that
you could fold for a gable, but I never used them.  I sometimes made
individual buildings according to plans in a book, but I particularly
enjoyed laying out whole cities in plan.  Cars came from cereal boxes,
and people were marbles (they fit in/under the cars).  I still have some
of the accessories, but my parents got rid of my toy bricks when I went
off to college to study architecture.  I miss my bricks...

Ilene