BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 12:09:31 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/98 8:55:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> So will Persnik be willed to David's grandkids?  I had no idea starlings
>  could get that old.  I would think maybe 5 years, max.

I should probably now do some fact checking on starling life expectancy. I've
received at least one offer for bird dependency estate planning. I remember
when David raised his first chickens from eggs my telling him that he would
likely live longer than they would. So when the midnight prowling racoons
ripped their heads off and they were laying around the back yard all blood and
feathers I was a bit worried what his reaction would be and asked him if he
was upset he said, "No, you told me I would probably live longer."

][<en

][<en