AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 05:37:50 -0800
Good morning, Friends.

This is a friendly and gracious reminder to continue to
remember the following recently bereaved friends in
our PRAYERS:

Agnes Olson and family for  her husband David Olson
who passed away on Jan. 4, 1999:

Aliko Songolo and family for his brother Frederic Songolo.
Frederic passed away in Tanzania on December 28, 1998;
and

Pamela Freeman and family for the loss of her mother in
Freetown, Sierra Leone on Jan. 16, 1999 and her (Pamela)
sister Glynis on Jan. 21, 1999 in England.

Please join us in our prayers and thoughts that Allah/God, the
Almighty will replace the losses with courage, strength and the
will to accept and trust in His decisions.  Let's also remember
those about whose losses we may or may not know as well.

May the souls of the departed rest in PERFECT PEACE and
LIGHT PERPETUAL shine on them.

Allah/God Bless!

Richard Yarl  for AAM