AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
catchme ifucan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:53:38 -0700
I am using a friends computer for this, so I hope this works ok.

I am thinking about moving to Madison and wanted to know if there are any good
sources on the internet for getting information about the University from the
standpoint of an older student.

I've heard that housing is a big problem in Madison and that the City is not to
sensitive to the needs of the poor, or other disadvantaged groups, so I am
looking for information on this.

Can anyone tell me of any other mailing lists besides this one that I could
join or maybe a "freenet" or bbs? Since my political views are rather
anti-government and anti-establishment, I don't trust the "official" websites
on the internet.

Thank you.

Mike