AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 10:22:05 -0500
Ladies and gentlemen:

You are all aware that the Mayor of the City of Madison-WI is holding a
series of meeting with different communities residing in the city.  We are
traditionally grouped with the African-American/Black community and that is
where we rightly belong.   She will meeting with the Black community on
April 10th 2000.   If anybody has any reason,  why the African Association
should request for a separate meeting from this April 10th meeting , please
send your reasons to me in a private mail.   We are trying to bounce off
ideas from the membership.    Please,  do not also forget of the
implications of a separate meeting with the Mayor.
Greeitngs to you all.

Ademola Iyi-Eweka.
President AAM