AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kaleem M. S. Caire" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:48:30 -0600
Greetings CU, LUChA, and AAM members:  Perhaps some of you could utilize
Jennifer and the Board of Realtors expertise in presenting housing/real
estate options to members of the community.  That is a little out of my
leage at this point, but I can help facilitate some connections here if any
of you are interested in putting something together. Please read
below...AND TURN IN OUR CENSUS.  Jennifer is a very good person and I have
known her since grade school.  She knows Madison well and is happy to
assist.