AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:41:27 -0600
I see that this issue rises again; and so it should for it is important
enough a social topic to warrant further discussion.  I definitely agree
with Peter Amakobe that the need to educate ourselves on such issues
surpasses effrontery.  Afterall, we are in a society in which indoctrination
of the mind has been the name of the game for centuries.  We must therefore
understand that not everyone has garnered similar experiences even in areas
as paramount as this topic.  In furtherance of educating ourselves, the
following is a posting by me a few years back on this issue, please read on: