AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CELESTIN GBAE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 07:15:20 -0800
Hello Brothers and sisters,

My partner and I would like to thank all of you for
your support and suggestion in our shoe sale business
venture.

The venture has been difficult, but thank to your
support and suggestion, our business is growing.

Good News for Men:

My partner is currently in Milan, Italy, and will be
arriving with MEN SHOES next week.

Please call me or email your info (your name, phone,
address and shoe size),and I will contact you as soon
as the shipment arrives.

Thank you again for your support,

Celestin Gbae
608-249-4774