AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:48:44 -0600
Dear AAM Members:

While is always important to exercise prudent caution, it's also important we do so based on facts.  Per attached note form Rich Cowan, Assistant Madison Police Chief, the alleged gas station incident is false.

Thanks.
pm

>>> Rich Cowan 02/15/00 08:06AM >>>
Peter,  Our Public Info. Officer did a press release last week to alert folks that this was not a true situation.  It has been widely circulated on the "Net", but it is false.  Another example of not believing everything you read...especially on the "Net".  Rich

>>> Peter Munoz 02/14 4:46 PM >>>
Do you know about this incident?

>>> "Weller, Ben" <[log in to unmask]> 02/08/00 07:50AM >>>
This might be relevant to our women, but it could be applicable to men as
well.  The attached is from a sister who is particularly concerned for the
welfare of all women.  Please take note!