VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:31:03 -0500
Harv,

I think you have it right. I'm responding now, having hit the 'reply to
author' button and I'll bet it shows up on the list. My memory is that those
who want a 'private' reply to a post they've sent to a list ask for a
private reply in the post and include their email address. Let's see what
others here say.

Bill Carroll, Toronto