VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Beryl Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:04:05 -0600
Hello Bill
 Glad to learn that the invitation has not fallen on deaf ears.  I noticed
that you are in Toronto.  I was wondering if you were aware of the
Viewpoints list.  It was established to give  blind and visually impaired
Canadian computer users  a forum to share ideas and debate issues of common
concern.  The list has no affiliation with any organization of, or for blind
and visually impaired persons, but encourages free and open discussion from
all points of view.  The APS-l has been set up to deal with the more
specific issue of safe and independent travel.  If you are interested in
having a look at Viewpoints, you can do so by typing: [log in to unmask]
In the body of the message subscribe viewpoints.  Regards, Beryl