VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:23:46 -0500
Beryl,

Thanks for the invite. I subscribed and look forward to participating. One
small point: I had difficulty knowing if it was aps-1 or aps-l. The number
one and the small letter l are impossible to sort out visually. I noticed in
U of O's listserve confirmation of my subscription that the cited the list
as APS-L -- all caps so that the L is *obviously* not a 1. Just a small
point but maybe helpful. Thanks, again. BTW, U of O is my alma mater.

Bill Carroll, Toronto