VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:51:45 -0500
7bit
From:
Jody,

Very refreshing stuff. There was a pamphlet floating around the Canadian
National Institute for the Blind years ago that offered this advice to blind
folk: "Cut your meat into bite sized chunks before putting it in your
mouth."

Bill Carroll, Toronto