Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:44:49 -0400
On Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:25:45 -0400 M Anderson <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>PCBuilders
>
>I have 2 problems,
>When using Rapid Comm Voice,
snip
  I just started looking into this program Saturday. (v1.2)
(I have had version(s) it for months.) I had what seems
like similar problems, but in different areas of the
program. On mine, (not fixed), the playback over the phone
of a persons own message (review your message before sending)
is scratchy and unclear. Plays fine on computer when sent.
Also, (fixed), was just plain noise...  Wrong device selected.
This program has an interface with the "settings" scattered
about in the different program windows on their file menus --
 BUT ONLY while you are in the current window...
I found myself setting things, and then wanting to change them
and finding it difficult to "get back" to where I was to do it...
There are more settings than you think, and you literally must
hunt them down...  I respectfully suggest you take a trip
through both programs and Control Panel, Multimedia,
Preferred devices -- and see all your settings.
(Write down the settings you change, so you can put them
back, if necessary.)

>Other problem is with a HP 560C, and the error message:  Out of Paper.
snip
  This can be caused by a program sending a page to a printer(s)
that is longer than the paper length of the paper setting of the
printer --- Or a proper length file being sent to a printer with
a setting (if applicable) for less than a "normal" number of lines.
In either case you "overflow" the page you are on at the moment,
and THAT PAGE runs out of paper, stopping the printer.
Note: Your margins alone can increase the paper requirements
if the length of the document is "added" into a printing template
or a publishing program assembles pieces into the pages. This might
be known as a "layout" problem.
  I hope all your problems are small "settings" issues.
         Rick