Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:21:47 -0700
-
>I continue to plant perennials that produce good food, like berry bushes
>and nut trees, as I am glad that whoever landscaped the college put in
>pecan trees.

let me know if you can send us pecans this fall, at least to sow them here.
Where in the north west are you?
are Amity raspberry specially good as a variety in comparaison with other
varieties?
glad to see that i am not alone at planting "worthless" plants.
jean-claude

 You never know when someone will have the sense to take