Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 17:47:40 -1000
Amadeus:
>The column claiming that humans "need animal protein" is contradicted
>by millions of humans living with out it (vegans).

Millions of vegans? Maybe you can use "millions" to describe "vegetarians"
(whatever they actually eat) but not in my estimation for vegans. True
vegans (from birth) are few and far in between. While regular meat eating
is beyond the means of a huge percentage of the human population, they are
hardly vegans (prizing animal foods in any form they can find them).

How do you come to consider that there are millions of vegans anywhere? I
suspect they are as rare as anyone who has eaten only animal foods from
birth. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft