Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:03:34 -0700
Caryl Wattman wrote:

> Am I missing something in using the archives?  Is it really necessary > to click each message?  Is there a way to run through an entire month, > say?

When using the archives you must click your way from message to
message. You can get an entire months worth of archives by sending a
message to

[log in to unmask] with the following in the body

get paleofood logyymm

where yy is the year of the archive and mm is the month of the
archive.
to get the August 1998 archive you would put in
get paleofood log9808

You will then get the whole month as a single e-mail message that you
can read or you could put into your word processor.