NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:23:35 -0800
Our boys favorite place is Tony Romma Rib House (we are in Wisconsin).  They get
celery and carrots for appetizers (minus the ranch dip), Ribs , french fries and
for dessert they get skittles(minus the ice cream).  While we wait for our table
they order 100% orange juice from the bar (a restaurant unlike McDonalds, we grown
ups can order a drink).  When our younger son was allergic to pork they would do a
plain chicken breast on clean area of grill.  We double check ingredients each
time and explain our son's have life threatening food allergies.

One note- At our local Perkins Restaurant deep fries their french fries in the
same fryer as cheese curds.  Our older son had a reaction there before we figured
that out.