Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 23:12:11 -0600

I am on the Aspartame/bad side of the fence, as it has long triggered
grand mal seizures in me ... I can get away with one can of diet soda
twice a week ... anything beyond that and I shake, rattle and roll ...

Now that I've discovered that my seizures are, in fact, due to gluten ...
I'll admit that I got a little sloppy on my Nutrasweet intake and
subsequently seized  ... which made me ponderize:  is aspartame
itself GF?  If so many other things are cut with wheat, dusted
with wheat, why not aspartame?

If anyone has any thoughts on wangling GF status of
aspartame outta monsanto, I'm all ears.

Must be something in the lunar cycle  -- seems like everyone
I know has lists squabbling amongst themselves.
Tracey in Connecticut   GF lodging:  http://www.innseekers.com/feature.htm