From:
James Doubravsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:13:29 -0700

Listmates,
  I hate to put this out, but I have been unsuccessful in finding a GF
Aspirin that I am certain of. I have been having some problems lately, and
haven't been able to find out where it is coming from. I have been using
Bayer aspirin, but when I called them to check, they would not confirm the
GF status because of no confirmation from there vendors. So, I am looking
for an aspirin that has no additives or is comfermed GF.
   Thank you for any help that you can give.   Jim D.  Co. USA.
James  Doubravsky   Colorado  USA