Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:13:33 -0500

I just spoke with Mary at Tylenol ... 800-962-5357 ... She assured
me that their starches are derived from corn and all products
are gluten free ...

However, she was quick to add that they are testing each product
for gluten and that she would send me a list of products that
have passed the gluten-free test. Which made me wonder about
the first sentence and the corn thing ... [sigh honk snort snuffle]

When I asked for clarification, I didn't get anywhere, just
an assurance that the company has received "no reports
of adverse reactions and/or worsening of the celiac condition."

Meanwhile, Anacin assured me that their products are
NOT gluten-free, never have been, never will be, outside
contractors, blah blah, call back in 3 months blah blah.

I'm starting off celiac awareness week in a crabby mood.
Crabby, sinus-y, and confused.

Tracey in Connecticut   GF lodging:  http://www.innseekers.com/feature.htm