From:
"Patricia B. Hitchcock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 10:51:02 EDT

First I apologize for the large type, I'm having difficulty with my vision. I
was diagnosed with sprue 3 1/2 years ago. I have just been going through a
problem with eye inflammation and have virtually lost my sight in my right
eye. I am being treated and it will hopefully return, but don't know yet. Has
anyone else heard of this kind of problem related to sprue? I've had numerous
tests run and have ruled out Sinus disease, Crohn's disease, and TB, more
tests yet to come back but so far nothing is pointing to the problem.

If Dr. Murray or anyone else with excessive knowledge has ever heard of
anything like this being related to sprue, I would greatly appreciate any
information you could provide.

Thank you.