From:
"Judith W. Lambert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:56:38 -0400

Hi to all

As I turned my calendar this morning, I realized to my excitement
Giving-thanks Day is next month.  This is one of my greatest holiday but
alas! I realize most of my culinary skills for this holiday include
gluten in some form or other.  And for me, dairy is a problem and so are
eggs.

Well now, what to do???  Do any of you have good recipes, gluten free,
dairy free, AND egg free.  Would you please share and I'll try to post a
summary to share.

Thanks

Judy in ME