Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:45:35 -0500
From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listmembers, Since it is hard to find anything for lips that dry out
this weather that is GF, I am wondering if petroleum jelly is GF.  I have
been using it on my lips and don't see any reaction.  I noticed the recent
post on dry hands and wondered if this would help that poster as it always
helped me when my hands got very dry.  Thanks.  Karen in Central NY, USA