From:
SAMMIE RUTLEDGE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:08:02 -0600
Computer magazines have excellent reviews of printers now and then. PC
Magazine does for sure. They also have identical pictures printed from
each printer so you can tell for yourself. Under each picture is their
opinion of pros and cons. Other information in the articles includes
speed of printing (both color and b/w), printer cost, cost of each
printout, and more.

>I recently thought of buying a printer, ...

>As usual when I decide to buy something, I check with Dejanews to see
>opinions on the different models, ....

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html