From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:44:55 +1000
It's OK. Both are good for you, They are 2 of the most powerful
antioxidants. Folic acid has so many huge benefits that many peple are now
taking supplements. You've simply discovered one of the keys to paleolithic
diets- that the normal diet is DEFICIENT IN MICRONUTRIENTS.

Folic acid reduces the risk of spina bifida, reduces cholesterol oxidation,
helps many enzymes. Supplements of folic acid may shorten diarrhoeal
illness. It was "1998 Drug of the Year" for some organisation.

Relax and enjoy his good health.

Ben Balzer