BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:03:04 -0400
>Depends on where you are when you ask.  If it's in DC, they might think
>it's a slam on Big Willy.  If it's in Miami, they might know what you mean.

>09/02/98 06:07:04 PM ----------
>Perhaps we should petition them for a Cock Fighting merit
>badge and see what happens.
>Do you think they will know what we are talking about?
> --
>][<en Follett

I know what you're talking about in North Carolina.  We can go see some
real soon if you wanna....

Dan Becker,  Executive Director            "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                     from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                             - Bullwinkle J. Moose