From:
Marc Guise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:39:44 +2000
I've noticed in the last few days my computer has a multiple
freezure attack every 10 minutes or so. It's always the same
pattern: freezes up 4 times, each time for a second, with 2
seconds normal continuation between each freeze.
Happens in every program, incl Dos, incl screensavers.
I haven't put in any new programs in the last 2 weeks.
There is no other activity when this happens, no HD lights or
sound, no CD action. I have an AV program, but the automatic
scan is disabled.
Any ideas?
System specs: Pentium 133, 32MB RAM, USR 33.6 Ext running
Win 95(4.00.950). If anyone needs more info, I'll be happy to
provide it
Thanks
Marc Guise