From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 21:54:03 -0700
Joel ;
 I have a 50Z and I think it goes into setup automatically
 after the red circle and line routine.
   One trick I use is to unplug the floppy drive and
  it goes into setup because of the hardware error.
  If that doesn't work I would suspect the bios might
 be corrupt.

  My 50Z is a 286 and runs win 3.1 fairly well.
 It has a 60mb IBM hdrive model: WD-387
I have been trying to figure out what kind of memory it takes
(single 72 pin simms).
 I tried 8mb EDO, and it wouldn't work.

  HTH: