From:
Mathew Browning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 21:14:10 -0500
Robert, Matt here.

I assume that you took this HDD out of a system that did not support HDD's
over 528 MB and in turn needed EZDrive?

I did this with a WD, I booted the system with the EZDrive disk and was
then able to remove EZDrive.  Once you have removed the EZDrive Exit the
utility, turn off the system, turn it back on  and go directly to CMOS and
reset any HDD settings you may have made (Set the HDD's back to Auto
detect if it was disabled or set to 0) exit CMOS and it should boot
normally

HTH. Its been a while, Matt