David Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 18:30:48 -0500
You wrote:
>Just got a call from a friend with a new computer. It is a "barebones" 586.
>his question? How do you open a "Screwless" case?  Since I haven't seen one
>yet I can't help him.  Do any of you have an idea?  He can't put in the
>floppy drives etc. until he can get the case open.  The only identifier on
>the case is MAX Technologies.
>
>Thanks

I've worked on I.B.M. cases and some of them open from the front with a very
small lever located in the upper middle part of the front panel on the case.
Just moving the lever and pulling the case towards you was all that was
needed... Hope this helps

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]