From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 03:59:27 -0500
        Assuming I'm the top of the normal curve for Neanderthin, meat is
better tasting raw.  The less you cook it, the more fat it retains or
something.  It's just greasier, and I like grease.  Two minuts per side
on a hot grill, that's all I require for a thick steak.  The one time I
got -really- sick from eating something bad, the thing was MSG!

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley