From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 19:10:52 -0600
If you will examine some of the work on molecular mimicry, although it
deals primarily with the dietary antigen proteins in milk and gluten, many
dietary proteins can function in the same manner. My  personal belief is
that some intestinal permeability must predate the development of the
food-induced auto-immune dynamic.

Arthropathy, of course, is a very common complaint in those with milk
protein intolerance, and in those with celiac disease.

I hope that is helpful.
Best Wishes,
Ron Hoggan