From:
Rickie Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 08:42:16 -0400
In a message dated 97-06-25 00:11:04 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Grant
Magnuson) writes:

<< I got a couple of friends, I'm telling you, not a word of a lie, just love
 McDougall's very high starch, very low fat diet and are doing extremely
 well. >>

 I work with a lady who is a McDougall Maniac.  She all but says a rosary for
me while I eat my Atkins lunch.  She is adamant about her diet.  She is also
whiny, sickly, always fatigued, pale, has mean moods, and her beam has
expanded at least a size or two during the year I've known her.  I try to be
nice to her because she reminds me of me when I was the lowfat queen.
 (hehehe)

Rickie