From:
STONE and SPEAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 13:27:09 -0700
Got our first little plastic carton of imported fresh raspberries from the
grocery store here in Canada yesterday for a price some where between gold
and platinum :(

They looked great, plump, dark red BUT they are as sour as be-dickens.

I remember that once picked, strawberries don’t ripen because the fruit is
actually the little yellowish dots on the red pulp.

Is there anything that can be done to “sweeten” or ripen raspberries?

Grant
Who had previously tossed his box of SPLENDA from his cupboards when
starting NeanderThin and isn't going to buy another to solve a raspberry
problem.

PALEOFOOD     LC-DIABETES     ATKINS-NEW
for Support Group information click on:
http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/