Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 07:06:18 -0700
Dear Muriel,

Thanks for your input.

Should I add some olive oil on top of the buffalo? Buffalo is extremely low
fat meat. I am using it because my son is allergic to so much.

BTW, where do we get the Neanderthin book?

Thanks to everyone on the list for their great input.

Moira

ps What oil supplements do you recommend? Do you mean like primrose oil and
flax oil? I give him 500 mg of primrose in the morning and 500mg of cod
liver oil, by capsule. I sometimes give him 1000 mg of flax oil instead of
the cod liver oil. What do you think?