From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 20:35:50 -0500
        Down two inches in the pants!
        Let's see, I added tangerine to my species list.  I can't go out
megashopping because I'm moving soon.
        Now that I have a full time job I treat myself to one out to eat
and one movie (snack free) a week.  The bad thing is I'm in the mood for
dinner when everyone is serving breakfast.  Steak and eggs isn't bad if I
can aviod chopped sirloin.  I love sirloin, but hate chopped.
        The health store I thought would have anything doesn't have
guarana.  Oh well, I hope fat can do the trick if I get tired.
        This diet is amazingly easy to stick to.  Cutting out whole
catagories of food, instead of simply limiting the amounts, makes it
harder to justify any cheating.  Qualitative dieting.
        I lost about 10 pounds in a few minutes shaving my head bald.
Because my new job is in security, I want to look like the one man who I
associate most with the word security, Michael Garibaldi.  I know
something very weird happened to him, and that his behavior is not
normal.  I don't trust that guy who owns half of Mars, and I -=know=-
he's part of what happened.  Possible "Shadow" influence.  Now, I hate TV
so it wasn't until a little while ago that I started watching, but my B5
addicted friend tells me the creatures on Z'Ha'Dun are NOT the Shadows.
        My "lunch" consists of two hardbioled eggs, a mixture of raisins
and walnuts, two apples (one red, one green), a banana, and a couple
slices of low-sugar peperoni.  That should be enough to hold me.  Since I
do have access to a microwave and a fridge, I'm going to try anything I
think I can get away with using just those two tools.
        On the down side, I got some spicy salt for my salads before I
found out that MSG is not a naturally occuring substance.  I thought that
it was part of Chinese culture for centuries.  Oh well.  I'm not alergic
to it as far as I can tell, but I don't want to stretch the diet more
than I already am. I love macadamia nuts far to much to give up (though I
try not to eat more than one serving a week).

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley