From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 08:57:53 -0400
1.  Ask in the meat department of the supermarket, or better yet, at a meat
market.
2.  Peanuts are not allowed because of not being properly digestible
3.  I don't know that one yet, but it's clearly outlined in Ray's book
"Neanderthin".  To purchase the book, look at:
 http://www.sofdesign.com/neander
4.  Probably as few as possible.  Since there are no artificial sweeteners
allowed, this will be much easier than on the other lowcarb plans.  Many
days I eat nothing but eggs and meat.

Take care,
John Pavao

----------
Okay,

Stupid question time.  Where do you get suet at....the meat that I buy
doesn't
have enough to do what you are describing.  Actually I am pretty confused
about the whole pemmican thing anyway...anyone want to fly down here and
give
me a lesson or two?

Stupid question #2, why can't I have peanut butter?

Stupid question #3, is there a can eat or can't eat list in the archives
somewhere?  I don't have a lot of "spare time" to read all the archives,
but
would appreciate a direction toward the right area!

Stupid question #4, how many carbs per day?  I am a type A personality and
need all my parameters clearly delineated!

Ida M. Penn, RN
"Nothing exceeds like excess!"