From:
Mark Lindsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:32:52 -0700
Your eyesight improvement is impressive!

Regarding your question:  Project Human Excellence is a mailing list which I
moderate.  One of our main topics is superhealth.  I will also soon have a
corresponding web site which will serve as a collection point for any
valuable information relevant to furthering human excellence.  Here is a
brief description:

"PHE is an open, unmoderated discussion list for those who are seriously
interested in furthering excellence and success in themselves and others.
Many individuals, groups, and organizations have some of the information,
techniques, and skills necessary to bring about major advances in the
evolution of humankind. Our purpose is to pull together the best of the
best, the most advanced, the most useful, the most effective -- and to
somehow persuade as many people as possible to implement in their personal
lives whatever is most appropriate for them -- and, ultimately, only they
themselves can know just what that is. Sound intriguing? This list is for
SERIOUS individuals only."

I welcome everyone on the Paleolithic Eating list to join PHE.  The
forthcoming PHE web site will include a section on superhealth.  Perhaps
members of the Paleo list could write up a description of Paleolithic Eating
and its health-boosting benefits -- I could then include this on the site.

Here are instructions for subscribing to PHE:

Send a message to [log in to unmask] with the word "subscribe" in the
body of the message.

Thanks for inquiring,
Mark Lindsay