CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jones, Sara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:06:07 -0400

1. Thanks to Joan Tuckey for the recent post to the Celiac-Diabetes
Digest.  Really interesting and a subject that has been  very much in the
news recently.

2. Soon to be subscribing to the Celiac-Diabetes  Digest is Debra M.
Seeley (below).  The following is an excerpt from her recent e-mail to Janet
Rinehart, past president CSA-USA, Inc. and chairman of the Houston Celiac
Sprue Support Group.  Janet sent Debra an introductory "celiac-package" and
also forwarded Debra's e-mail to me for further help. I've in turn sent
Debra a couple of e-mail messages but I thought if any of the
Celiac-Diabetes Digest subscribers would like to send her a personal message
of encouragement and/or a message with good celiac-diabetic tips I'm sure
Debra would appreciate knowing there really are others coping with the two
conditions and we are more than happy to share the benefit of our combined
experiences.

Thank you.

* Debra M. Seeley
* <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

>Please send me any and all information you have for people coping
>with both diabetes and celiac disease.  I have yet to meet anyone with both
>diseases, so I am feeling very lonely.  My gastroenterologist does not even
>know of anyone.

Sara Jones
281 218-2544
Support Software Engineering Department