CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fran Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:52:41 -0700

As an aside Lynn~ I am very happy with my Doctor. He is on the board of
directors for the local chapter of the American Diabetes Association. He
seems to be on top of all the latest greatest therapies both mainstream
& alternative realms.

My problem is just that I am proactive and am keeping close tabs on my
numbers & see that the gf grains are more in the *nothing but trouble*
category. Oh I can eat some of it- but when you look at the numbers- the
carbs are high & concentrated. I guess I should shut up & get on with
low carbing it more aka Bernstein. It's just one more transition I seem
to be dragging my heels about.

fran