C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:10:53 -0800
Hello B,

I find your question a very interesting.

Speaking for myself, during the 20 years of living independently,
these isues have come up for me from time to time.  However, before I
try an give you my vue as to what might be happening in your
situation, let me ask a few questions.

1.  Do you live on your own or with other?
2.  If you live with others, is it with family or room mates?

3.  Do you have a live-in attendant?
4.  In general, do you find it hard to talk to people and to be able
to exspress what your needs are?  If so, as this been an issue for you
all your life, or is this something that has happened more reasently?

Please feel free to Email me privitly if you would like.

Take care-Gary